Saturday, May 7, 2016

Shanghai!

Mom and I went to a fancy restaurant for lunch yesterday while the rain danced outside. We talked about the lung transplants and I think she was relieved that I was not going to have them for a few more years.

My whole body is tired and still recovering from not getting enough sleep. Today, it is raining and the gardens are already wet. No yard work for me today! Lisa, our new neighbors from across the cul du sac, is coming at 10:30 this morning to play the card game Shanghai with me. It is like Gin but with major twists. She is taking off with her husband this afternoon so we will play for a couple of hours.

Michael is planning to take me for a ride and an adventure later this afternoon. We have no idea where. It is just so nice to get out into the world together.

I am hoping to gather my strength and rest most of the weekend. The next couple of weeks are going to be crazy busy.

No comments: