Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Boots



My favorite six-year old is going to love his new boots! I found them at the local Feed and Fuel, a real working store where one can also buy chicks and rabbits and saddles and feed for a variety of animals. Oliver is going to go crazy! And, we found the best binoculars for Winnie - small but powerful - at Big 5 Sporting Goods. We then found some field guides to the local birds and a pack of 100 cards with cool photos and information from the National History Museum at Barnes & Noble. Perfect for my favorite 9-year old who is into nature. Mom and I had a ball finding everything. 
I think I am at the early stages of a UTI, so I will swing by the local doctor this morning to see if I can get in to see her today or tomorrow. If today, I won't go to rehab. Tonight is an Irish Fiddle rehearsal in preparation for next week's performance in town. 

No comments: