Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day! I made a special breakfast this morning for my son's special father. William will phone his dad sometime today, that I am sure. They have an amazingly close relationship, which as the mom, I love to watch. They lean into each other when they are standing together. Their heads are always together while talking about something very important, indeed. The body language is so clear.

It is gorgeous is here today. The F1 race is on, the windows are opened and we will probably make our way into the world to search for a bit of lunch later today.

There will also be a nap, that is for sure. We didn't get home until 11:00 last night! Us! Unbelievable! The 21st birthday party for Ian was fantastic, I saw and chatted with so many people that I just didn't want to go home. The cold pasta salad was a huge hit and I gave out the recipe a few times.

I am dragging this morning!

There is nothing I HAVE to do today. It will be fun to see how the day unfolds.

Happy Father's Day!

No comments: