Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Back to Life

Enough fun! Time to get back to real life! I'm looking forward to the pulmonary rehab class this morning but need to run a couple of errands on my way there. I always have better stamina after working out and my breathing is so much better. Working out hard enough to break into a sweat, like a racehorse, is my goal everyday but sometimes life intrudes. I need to not let it stop me from this daily goal.

The preparations for all the company coming beginning Sunday are moving right along. We got most of the bigger jobs done yesterday and on the weekend. There is not much I can do until right before they all come - removing outdoor cobwebs, washing the front door, cleaning the windows inside and out, final yard work and cooking. Food shopping will happen on Thursday after a sonogram of my liver.

My breathing has been better lately, which is such a relief. I still need oxygen whenever I work in the gardens or do any housecleaning, but I don't need it to just walk down the hallway. Out in the world, I am okay if I walk slowly. It will be interesting to see my saturation numbers during rehab class today.

No comments: