Sunday, September 18, 2016

Recovery Day Two

I am feeling better this morning but very thin. My appetite is gone, which means I am working on an infection. I cough only on exertion but my inhaler is working wonders as it seems to calm the coughing down.

Sleep. Michael and I both took a very long nap yesterday afternoon and I slept for nine hours last night.

The outside flower pots need watering so that is the only thing on my list to do today. And lunch. I need a hardy lunch. it should be interesting to weigh myself on Tuesday.

It is still dark this morning, the garden lights are still on, the house is cool like a fall morning, we are having coffee and watching Sunday Morning. Afterwards, we will watch the DVR of the Formula 1 race from Singapore. It is one of my favorite races, which is run at night because it is so stinking' hot. When William's tour plays Singapore, they stay at a hotel near the race track. It has three towers connected by, what appears to be, a ship on the top. He told us it is actually infinity pools in a park-like setting and it feels like one is going to swim off the side of the building. He also said that of all the places he has been, he thought we would like Singapore the best. If only I could travel! Maybe one day after lung transplants. Photos: HERE

Every year, my ILD Support Group throws a luncheon and invites doctors, staff, lung transplant recipients and speakers. I am going to attend this Wednesday and am looking forward to seeing people I haven't seen in awhile.

No comments: