Friday, October 21, 2016

Days Racing By

Michael was fighting with his sinus as they were acting up and I was exhausted so, we were in bed by 7:15. He kept saying it was allergies but I gave him an Aprodine last night, he slept on the couch and this morning, it sure sounds like a cold.

That is bad as we were together in a car on Wednesday. I so hope I don't get it. We now separate. No shared space without masks. I also need to get a flu shot ASAP.

Add this drama to today's drama. Mom has her PT appointment at 9AM, I have been up since 5AM getting ready to leave early but then I need to rush back for my noon appointment with the dentist. Holy cow. After a nice three hour rest, I will hop in the car and head south for the retirement party my little Irish Fiddling group is playing at a ranch tonight.

Another long day.

Before rehab yesterday, I went to my favorite independent bookstore on the Avenue to buy a Mommy and Me cookbook for our 5-year old friend's party tomorrow. Then, I walked a few blocks back to Sur la Table to buy the cutest apron, chef's hat and child's sized mug with her initial on it. The wonderful woman there wrapped and packaged them all up in one box. Perfect.

Off I go. Have to eat breakfast then run.

No comments: