Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween

It was a nice, quiet weekend which is just what I needed to get through this week. Today, Halloween! I made two batches of Caramel Corn to give to the kids (and Michael got a small bag), Asian Meatballs and the Hot Dogs wrapped in Crescent Rolls will come out of the oven as they all arrive. It will be fun!

But, I need to be at mom's for a 9AM phone call from her health insurance mentor. Every year, he reviews her medications and shops for three good programs for her Medicare gap coverage and prescriptions. Mom's hearing is not really great on the phone so I need to be there, repeat information to her after we hang up and help her to make a decision regarding her policies for 2017. Then, we are free for the day!

I am not coughing and feeling so much better. Dodged another bullet!

No comments: