Monday, October 3, 2016

Looking Ahead

There were a lot of little problems hanging around so I got them all addressed yesterday. Such a satisfying feeling. Also, another good feeling is that this is going to be a quieter week! Thank goodness! Today, mom and I are going to have my eyes checked for new contact lenses. That's it. That's all. Glorious!

The special event of the week will be Thursday. We are going to visit our former neighbor Nancy at her new independent care facility. Her husband died so suddenly over a year ago and it has been very difficult for her. I connected with her son and he told me that our timing could not be better as his family was leaving today to another state for a week-long visit his in-laws. This will break up his time away. So glad it all is working out.

Before Thursday, there will be Irish Fiddling and orchestra rehearsals, pulmonary rehab classes and walks along the ocean bluffs. A fun week.

But, what I am most excited about, is the ILD Support Group next Tuesday when we are given an update on all the research and drug trials related to Interstitial Lung Diseases. It always gives me hope!

No comments: