Monday, November 7, 2016

Feeling Better

I am feeling so much better after taking the entire weekend off. Thursday's fun going through the pre-transplant testing and all of last week really wiped me out. Michael has been so thoughtful and kind taking such good care of me. But today, my life is back to my regular schedule.

This evening is my only rehearsal for the week. It is a dress rehearsal for the fund-raising concert where all contributions are awarded as scholarships to music student. I am happy to be a part of the concert this Sunday afternoon.

Mom and I have nothing on the schedule for today, except for lunch. It should be fun just hanging out and chatting.

Last Friday, I sent an email to William with all the details about Thursday's adventure to give him time to absorb the information, instead of just throwing it at him on the phone. He phoned on Sunday wanting more information and details, which was great. I think I was able to give him all the facts with a positive spin moving forward. I know he worries. We are so looking forward to seeing him at Christmas.

Michael's shoulder is better due to icing it down every couple of hours. He is trying not to use it or pick up anything of any weight. Now, fully recovered from our colds, we are going to begin our walks in the morning again this week. It's good for both us.

No comments: