Thursday, February 23, 2017

Feeling So Good

Someone asked me how I was feeling. I paused and really thought about it and replied, "I have not felt this good in over a year and I think it is exercise driven."

It is true. Suddenly, I have energy and am not feeling like I need a nap as I make my way through the day. It began when I worked in the gardens two days in a row then into the rehab gyms most days afterward. The rehab class is today after seeing my eye doctor this morning. It has been a month since my laser surgery to reduce the pressure in my left eye. Today will be the day to measure the optimal outcome of the treatment.

The orchestra rehearsal last night was excellent. We played two movements of the Mozart Symphony then three movements of his Harp and Flute concerto. It was really fun and I was once again reminded how good it is for me to continue playing with the orchestra. So many friends. So many laughs throughout the rehearsal. So good for my brain to have to read the music.

We had hail yesterday, a rare event on the coastside. It is so cold outside this morning that the snow level will drop to 3,000 feet on the surrounding hills. Another rare event, especially in February! I hear the drought is over!

No comments: