Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Cold

We are in full cold lock down mode. Michael walked in the door yesterday afternoon complaining about his sinuses. He always blames the pollen counts and other allergies but I have learned through the years, it is the start of a cold. Oh no! Not a cold! Allergies. I gave him my Aprodine last night and he was just as bad this morning. He just admitted that it was probably a cold.

Now the work begins. The Clorox wipes are everywhere. He is banned from the kitchen. I will be sleeping on the couch so he won't breathe on me at night. Television clickers will be cleaned constantly. Door handles and our hands will be washed constantly. I will try my hardest not to get it.

Tonight is the final rehearsal before all the Irish Fiddling gigs beginning St. Patrick's Day. It is going to be a lot of fun but taxing. There will be no down-time to recover. But this morning, I will be car pooling with Jeannie to the rehab class. It was so beautiful yesterday and it is going to be as gorgeous today. Shorts! In March! Love it.

No comments: