Monday, March 13, 2017

Sunny California

It was so beautiful on our way home from grocery shopping that we stopped along the coast to look at the ocean. It was calm, blue and the tide was in. After getting home, I made lunch then spent a couple of hours culling my seafood and meat recipes to send off to April and Valarie. I so hope that they use some of them as they are quick and very healthful.

William phoned late in the afternoon. We never know exactly where he is or what he is doing work wise. Apparently, he had been home for a couple of weeks working on a project but getting ready to leave town for another quick tour. It was so good to hear his voice.

Today is going to be hot! Reading about the blizzard in the northeast, I feel a bit guilty enjoying the 70+ degree weather. Ah, California! Mom and I will be together all day with really no plans.

My breathing was horrible yesterday and I didn't use my inhaler until later in the evening. Dumb. I felt so much better and slept great.

The Irish Fiddlers will be playing in an English Pub on St. Patrick's Day and then again on Saturday night in the local Wine & Cheese Shop. The following Tuesday, we will be playing in a brew pub. So much fun. Along with this Tuesday's rehearsal and Wednesday's orchestra rehearsal, my fingers will be sore!

No comments: