Sunday, July 23, 2017

Into the Gardens

Gout or not gout? That is the question! I asked Dr. M., my endocrinologist to take a look at the lab reports and the bump on my finger for his opinion. After reviewing everything with a promise that I would not share his opinion with other doctors, he said that he does not believe I have gout. I agree with him.

On Friday, before seeing Dr. M., I dropped off the referral to the rheumatology clinic so we will see what they have to say about Gout-gate.

It happened again yesterday morning. I dropped off to sleep for a couple of hours in the morning then did really nothing for the rest of the day, except wash the sheets. We need to work in the gardens this morning and I will bet that Michael will take me for a quick lunch somewhere. There was a wet fog when we woke up this morning but the sun is beginning to peak through right now.

The week ahead is a return to my schedule of rehab and my mom and rehearsals and gigs. I try to focus on one day at a time and put my full focus on it.

But for today, I hope to work hard in the yards, take a shower, hang with Michael and take a walk with our neighbor Natalie on her newly replaced knees. Sounds perfect!

No comments: