Thursday, September 21, 2017

Coming Home

Michael and British Don are arriving at SFO around 4PM today. I must say, the worst part of having Michael away from home was at night when I didn't feel him next to me. No breathing or snoring or moving. Too quiet!

They are having a wonderful time with Anthony and his family but the big deal for Michael was yesterday. He loves the TV show "Street Outlaws" and the OKC guys are considered the best in the country. Don and Michael found the area where they work on the cars but, because people were stealing items, no one is allowed in the work areas anymore. Instead, there was sort of a store where people could buy t-shirts and other mementos. Apparently, Michael bought stuff not only for himself but for other friends, too. He had a ball.

He said he is ready to get home. I think he may miss his own bed more than anything else!

While he was shopping yesterday, so was I! My adventure at JCP went really well as I bought four t-shirts to wear with my new winter skinny jeans and a gold tone bracelet for a grand total of $40. What a deal! I continued my shopping and brought home groceries for the week.

The Irish Fiddlers are playing a gig at the Wine and Cheese store in town this evening. It is a lovely, elegant venue and the wooden floors just loves my bass. A welcome home concert for Michael!

No comments: