Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Trick or Treaters

Mom and I checked off all of the stuff on my list and I have more on the list for today! Natalie and family are due around 6:15, I will be cooking dinner for everyone before they head out the door to trick or treat. Last evening, I put together little gift bags of candy and little toys for Winnie and Oliver but also made one for Lily and two for the little girls, Cora and Ella. So much fun.

Today, I am making the dinner this morning, will dust and vacuum the house, clean the front door, buy Halloween cookies in town and go to the rehab class. A busy day ahead. A fun day.

I still have not heard from the surgeon's assistant regarding my endoscopy. The not knowing when is driving me crazy so I must just give in and phone her tomorrow or Thursday. Just a reminder to schedule it. Please.

My biggest worry is that the surgery to fix the problem will happen before Christmas and maybe interfere with our plans to enjoy Palm Springs together just after Christmas. I want to be well enough to still spend time with our son on a vacation together. In a way, I want to push it to happen quickly but on the other hand, I want it to happen after all the holidays. I guess it will happen when it happens.

No comments: