Thursday, November 9, 2017

Another One

Well, it has happened again. It's my birthday today. It's still such a surprise and a gift that I have lived another year after being told way back in 2005 that my time on this planet was going to be very limited. A couple of years. HA! Guess sometimes even doctors make mistakes.

Sometime today, William will phone. It will be good to hear his voice as he begins the journey to Argentina for a concert. He loves South America and can't wait to enjoy the food while there.

To celebrate the day, Michel and I are going shopping for some ankle boots for the rains then we are going to lunch. That's it. Well, maybe we will find a piece of cake somewhere so I can blow out some candles and make a birthday wish.

Simple day together. That is my idea of a nice birthday.

No comments: