Monday, November 6, 2017

Beginning of a Wild Week

It was a restorative weekend. I needed it as it is going to be a whopper of a week ahead. Just taking it day by day. Today? Rather simple. Mom has an eye doctor appointment and we need to get a new 2018 calendar for my purse from the book store. That is it. Well, maybe a bit of food shopping but that is really it. I think. Oh, I forgot to water the pots so I will do that after I get home but that is it. And, I need to phone Jeannie.

A simple day.

Tomorrow is going to be really exhausting.

I have been making an interesting breakfast for Michael, Avocado Toast. I brush a bit of olive oil on a slice of French bread and bake it until it is crispy. Then, after a rubbing of fresh garlic, I spread half of a mashed avocado on the toast and add of bit of pepper. He loves it. Something different. He will also have a bit of yogurt on the side. It keeps his blood sugar level until lunchtime, which is always the goal.

Happy Monday. Hold your hats. Here we go.

No comments: