Friday, November 3, 2017

Comes the Rains

I think Michael woke me up to put me into bed around 6:30 last night. I was done. Yesterday was busy but fine. Mom and I met, did her shopping and dropped her off to meet her friend for lunch while I went to the rehab class. Jeannie did not car pool with me, I phoned her after the class, she asked if she could phone me back but she never did. I hope all is okay. I will try again this afternoon.

Michael and I were both up at 4:45 this morning, which was great. I need a shower before meeting mom to pick up her car. It is ready after breaking down on Tuesday. She is also having her shot in the eye to fight macular degeneration. A full day ahead as I also have an Irish Fiddling gig this evening. Two hours. I should be dragging by the time it is over.

No word from the surgeon's assistant about scheduling the endoscopy. I also have a nice cough, not yet into the bronchitis level but heading that direction. The goal this weekend is to take it easy and recover from a busy week.

And, the rains are to begin today. The first ones of the season. My gardens say thank you!

No comments: