Monday, November 27, 2017

Facing the Week

Back to the action. Monday. I am expecting to hear from the surgeon today with the results of the biopsy and next steps to fix the Nissan site. Hopefully. If I don't hear from him today, I will phone his assistant tomorrow to see if the he plans to phone or shall I make an appointment. (He told me that he would phone me.)

The bank statement came in and it needs to be balanced, the bills need to be paid, I need to phone Morgan Stanley, Michael is out of breakfast food so I need a quick stop at the market on the way home from spending the day with my mom. We have nothing on her calendar so it will be fun to see what she wants to do after I arrive at her home this morning.

It is amazing, since the biopsy, I have stopped coughing and I am feeling so much better. The fatigue is still present and I drop off to sleep at the drop of a hat, but I am not as short of breath when walking quickly and I even climbed four flights of stairs at British Don's yesterday.

In preparation of his move, he and Michael moved a lot of stuff to the trash in the garage of his loft (no elevator), while I chatted with his huge cat! He never took his eyes off of me, was very suspicious that I was his new babysitter and seemed convince his owner was never coming back. He sat by the door and complained loudly.

We had a marvelous lunch at the French restaurant and we all ate too much! Just when I was feeling thin again! This morning, I am feeling better as we did not have any dinner last night. I will eat lightly for the next two days and I am returning to the rehab class tomorrow, which will help.

No comments: