Monday, November 20, 2017

Mentally Ready

The weekend was restful. I feel ready for tomorrow's endoscopy. Today, mom wants to hit Costco to buy a Jitterbug phone but we may have to make another stop afterwards.

On Friday, she told me that she had been up eight times to use the bathroom the night before. Eight times. A record. I think she had a UTI or bladder infection. She has a good immediate care place near her, feels comfortable going there and likes the doctors. I suggested that she have it checked out on Saturday. If she didn't, I will take her today.

I probably won't write a blog tomorrow morning as we will be heading into the city early and I really want to focus on all the things I need to bring with me, the medications I need to take, the shower with Dial Antibiotic soap on my belly, to wear the appropriate loose fitting clothing and so much more. Focus.

Wednesday, I am expecting to stay home all day so I will write all about the experience. Hopefully, the doctor will decide the next steps after the test.

No comments: