Saturday, November 18, 2017

Now Michael?

My goal this weekend is to rest, take a few walks, water the garden and take lots of naps in preparation for Tuesday's endoscopy. But, who I am more concerned about, is Michael. The past couple of months, I noticed that he was short of breath after exertion, ran out of air at the end of a sentence along with a light, non-productive cough. I have slipped my saturation meter on his finger and his numbers have been fine. This all leads me to the possibility that he might have some blockages in his heart.

As a typical man, he had lots of excuses, even this morning when I told him I would be making an appointment with our primary doctor to look into the symptoms. "It is not bad. It only happens sometimes. I was tired."

I am now done with the excuses. An appointment will be made.

No comments: