Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Waiting By the Phone

Still waiting. Maybe today I will hear from the surgeon with the biopsy results. Mom and my friend Lois reminded me that it might take a week for the results so I will contact his office tomorrow, if I hear nothing today. The waiting is the hardest part of the whole process.

My mom was given her first computer when she was 80-years old and it has fun to watch her grow to the point where she panics if she is offline for a day. She loves her computer but sometimes she hits buttons she shouldn't. That happened over the weekend and she, somehow, stopped her email account. After a call to Comcast, we headed to the store for help. Slimy guy biting his fingernails then tapped her computer keys and had an insolent attitude towards us did not gives us any confidence. Very nasty guy.

He didn't fix it.

This morning, mom is heading to her friend in a private computer store who has helped her out but refuses to accept any money from her. He loves that an 89-year old woman knows how to use a computer. A really good guy.

Today, Jeannie and I head back to the rehab class after the holiday, which is really not a lot of fun but more like a chore. I so miss the teasing and fun with my two rehab boys. Before class, I am going by two banks and city hall then catch a tiny lunch at the organic market.

No comments: