Sunday, December 10, 2017

Adorable Jingle Bells

The Irish Fiddling gig Friday night was so much fun. Festive! We even threw in a few Christmas songs including an Irish version of Jingle Bells. There was an adorable little boy about 2-1/5 years old sitting at a table near us who was just totally entranced with the music. Leslie offered him the small band of jingle bells to shake during the song. He jumped up, stood in front of us, jingled the bells, laughed and danced. He was amazing. A crowd quickly grew as people sang along and cheered him on. He was magnificent!

It made the night for all of us!

I recovered Saturday by having a nice nap in the morning then doing my list for the day. The shower needed cleaning and William's bed needed clean sheets. Both done! I have been coughing again, which I noticed at night as well as a lot of wheezing. As an experiment, I kicked up my oxygen from 2 liters to 2.5 last night. What a difference. I didn't wheeze or cough all night.

Here is where I should mention that Michael had his annual party at Mark's house last night (with whom he used to work) just a mile away. He asked that I make 15 Open-Faced Ham and Cheese Bakes Sandwiches to bring to the party. I had him help me! They turned out really well, we were packing them up when his ride arrived and off he went about 7PM. I sat back on the couch, began to drift off, caught myself so I headed to bed. I don't remember anything until his arrival home around midnight. He had fun. It was so good for him to get out with his buddies.

This morning, we are meeting British Don at his place so Michael can help him with a few moving issues. He finally has a moving date, just a few days after Christmas and he just wants to get it done. We will probably have a bit of lunch, as well.

Today, will be a nice Sunday with lots of anticipation of a busy week ahead including Christmas shopping!

No comments: