Sunday, December 17, 2017

Driving

It's been a nice weekend with lots of time in a car! Friday, mom and I drove over the pass for her appointments here in town, we had lunch at the Ritz pro shop then back over the pass to her home then I drove one more time to our house. All was fine.

Saturday, I was able to drive back over the pass to do the food shopping, stopped in town for a Safeway run on the way home then did some cooking. Deviled eggs for our breakfasts. I even roasted a lovely turkey breast served with cole slaw for dinner last night.

William checked in yesterday, plans to fly home on Christmas Eve, spend Christmas here with my mom then the three of us will head to Palm Springs. He is trying to get the new nightclub up and running by February but has another tour beginning in January so every day away from the job site counts. Because of that, he will be flying home from Palm Springs. Soooo, we are thinking of asking if Anna and Doug want a quick visit on our way home.

Today, the windows are going to be washed while Michael is in the city helping British Don for an hour or so. I also plan to make a pot of vegetable soup. A simple Sunday. I don't even want to think about everything that needs to be done next week! We still have not finished Christmas shopping!

No comments: