Thursday, December 7, 2017

PFAC Meeting in the City

Michael discovered the joys of a pedicure yesterday. There was moaning when they put the hot cloths on his feet after massaging his feet and legs and when he was finished, he said he didn't recognize his own feet! I hope his follows up on these every two months. We will see.

After my dentist appointment, I ate a quick lunch then made Shrimp Stuffed Deviled Eggs for our next few breakfasts and dinner of Ground Beef and Pepper Stuffed Quesadillas. After cleaning the kitchen and enjoying our sugar-free Popsicles, I passed out on the couch then stumbled to bed a couple of hours later. It was a good night. I feel so much better today.

Later this afternoon, we have our PFAC meeting at my university hospital and we will be wearing our fancy, hard fought volunteer security badges. The conversation in this meeting will focus on our experiences with referrals. The good and the bad.

This time of year is always interesting when managing all of my drugs. I have several available for reordering but not a lot of money left in Stage 2 before I fall into the donut hole of Stage 3, which would mean I have to pay the full price.  I have enough of everything to get through the end of the year but it will be close with a couple of drugs. This morning, I am going to count pills and days left to the new year and decide which drugs to order, place the order and see if I can keep below the dreaded donut hole. On January 1, a full order will be placed.

No comments: