Friday, January 19, 2018

...Better

Tamiflu is amazing. I feel so much better, still sleeping a lot but no fever. When I was in the hospital with pneumonia a few years ago, they made sure I had inhalers every 4 hours. I forgot that until last night when I was wheezing so much, I could not breathe. Since Michael was sleeping on the couch, I snuck out to my purse in the family room then hurried quietly back to bed. Two puffs. Settled right in and fell back to sleep.

Memo to self: with pneumonia, make sure to use inhaler every four hours.

My head is less foggy this morning. My focus is better. I can actually see myself washing the sheets and taking a shower today, which was impossible just a day ago. Nothing else is planned except more sleep.

Food is an issue. I just can't face much food right now. Michael keeps offering to buy or make anything that sounds good. Nothing really sounds good. I will have a bit of soup for breakfast and maybe some turkey for dinner. Light. Simple. Benign food.

That's the update. I think I may just survive this double hit.

No comments: