Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Stellar Recovery

I am feeling so great. It's odd but even my balance is better, I have not needed a nap in days and days but the even more shocking news is that I have been staying awake until bedtime. No more falling asleep on the couch.

Recovering well.

My mom even noticed a difference when we were together yesterday. She said my eyes were clearer and that I looked different. A good different.

Michael and I reviewed the itinerary for the trip later in the afternoon, I filled in more details, phoned my brother but messaged his mom, British Don, our friend Christien and our Ohio friends to confirm if our dates would work with their schedules. So far, so good but I am still waiting to hear from two of them. Once I get a thumbs up from everyone, I will begin to make the 19 nights of hotel reservations.

Rehab class today! Jeannie and I will head over the pass after I grab a few groceries from Safeway in town. It is freezing cold here, a rare event. We are not used to having to wear so many layers of clothing and hearing the heater on throughout the night.

No comments: