Tuesday, March 20, 2018

All Good News

It was the giggling that made me smile. Michael phoned after he and mom arrived at her university hospital and were waiting for her Prolia shot. They had become lost inside the hospital but someone rescued them! Michael was laughing when he was telling me and I could hear mom giggling in the background. They were having a good time together, as always. She was in good hands! He was having a good time with her! A win-win all around.

My drive deep into the city was seamless and I even stopped at the nutritionist's office to make an appointment. I was shocked to discover I had not checked in with him since last August! I am doing fine but it is still good to see him at least once a year. And, as it turned out, I am seeing him just two weeks after our road trip! It will keep me honest during the trip.

Arriving to the dermatologist's office almost an hour early, I was in and out before my scheduled appointment! Love that. She took one look at my bump and said it was a weird scab trying to form. Leave it alone and it will go away. Okay. No cancer. Good news. But, she spotted two other spots on my legs and used her little freezing torch to zap them.

Today, back to rehab class where I will learn how to use my new device that Dr. K gave me last week. I will report back on that tomorrow.

No comments: