Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Hello, Dr. K.!

Yesterday went so much better than the day before! Jeannie and I had a good workout at rehab, I made a simple dinner of Whopper in a Bowl (salad) followed by an intense Irish Fiddling rehearsal. We are ready for the three gigs at the end of the week.

Today, is going to be busy. I must be out the door early to be at Costco when they open. The new glasses just are not working. When I push them up my nose, my eyelashes hit the glass and makes it dirty so even tightening them won't work. I am going to start all over and buy a new pair today. Ugh!

Then, off I drive into the city to see Dr. K., my life-saving pulmonologist. She is going to want to talk about my meetings with the heads of the ILD Clinic and the Lung Transplant Clinics regarding my failed Nissen fundoplication. I am also expecting that we begin an experiment to step down my prednisone from 15mgs to 12.5mgs. The concern is increased coughing so I will ask if there is something that can help with calming it down. Probably nothing, but I will ask anyway.

No comments: