Monday, October 24, 2016

Sniffling

I never left the couch yesterday. British Don feels horrible that he gave us his cold but...that's life. My last two major colds were given to my by my mom but I don't blame her. No matter how hard I try to stay away from sick people and crowds, I know I can't live in a total bubble. I do wash my hands a lot and do avoid crowds and try to be aware of coughing around me but...life happens.

Michael is still blowing his nose but feeling much better today. I am tired and I don't feel great but my nose has slowed down. Coldcalm has helped. Mom and I are meeting today to run some errands and shop. I will be wearing my oxygen and a mask so I don't pass this along to her! No rehab class this week. No orchestra rehearsal.

I do have a gig with the Irish Fiddling group on Friday evening. Hopefully, I will feel better by then. Rehearsal is tomorrow night but I will stay far away from the others in the group.

Bottom line: Better. Still contagious, I think. Coughing a bit. Tired. Cooling my jets.

Should be slow week!

No comments: