Thursday, July 26, 2012

Being Alive

Within the hour, I am heading to the city to my university hospital for blood tests. Fasting blood tests for the liver doctor and to check my cholesterol for Dr. M. Afterwards, I have a rehab class and somewhere along the way, I will NEED some coffee and some food.

Yesterday, I took the entire day off to enjoy a baby. Natalie's friend Shannon brought the beautiful Mea to share her with me. We had a great day and moments after she left around 6:00PM, Michael arrived home. What a day!

I was laughing and enjoying our conversation while looking at a beautiful view and eating a fantastic crab salad when I once again tried to take a snap shot of the moment. I am still alive. Against all predictions and odds, I am still here. Functioning. Enjoying being alive.

No comments: