Thursday, February 9, 2012

Which Way is Up?

Crazy day ahead. Already watered the yard, had my coffee and answered lots of e-mails. It's only 7:00! Quickly pulling the house and myself together to meet Natalie and kids for an early brunch over the hill before the rehab class at noon. Afterwards, I need to buy some baby clothes as presents to take with us to dinner on Saturday night, make a lamb stew for dinner and begin to paint the front bathroom.

Just a normal day in paradise!

It is also so beautiful here and should be in the mid-60's in our garden this afternoon.

Bathroom "Before"
My goal: Early to bed tonight and to try to sleep a bit late tomorrow morning. We are meeting friends for dinner tomorrow night so I need to not get worn down. I really don't want to get sick. There is something going around here and I don't want any part of it!

Other goal: To have the bathroom painted and back together by Sunday night. It is a tiny bathroom but I don't want to rush it.

One busy day ahead!

Another "Before"

No comments: