Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Recovering

I am feeling better but a bit tired from yesterday. I worked out at the other rehab for the first time in weeks and it was grueling. I reduced the level of intensity and the time on all the equipment, yet I was still short of breath and sweating! It is going to take time to built myself back up to the higher levels.

Emotionally, I am worried my lungs will not fully recover from this bronchitis and I will need to return to supplemental oxygen. There are two sleep study tests schedule in two weeks which will determine my oxygen levels at night during REM sleep.

After working out, I met mom at her house then headed to her first eye doctor appointment for muscular degeneration. They ran her through a variety of tests, gave her a shot in her eye and, three hours later, we headed home.

A long day.

No comments: