Friday, March 23, 2012

Tighter Body

Back in the Saddle again. After a week of rehab, I can really feel the difference in my body. Everything is just a bit tighter and I am once again walking straighter and faster. Amazing how quickly it came back. I did almost my entire routine yesterday in more than three weeks after slowly working up to it all week.

Speaking of tighter, my niece hired a trainer to get her ready for the wedding in May and lost not only pounds but inches. Lots of inches. The problem? The wedding dress was way too big but David's Bridal would not take it in more than two dress sizes. She was considering buying a new wedding dress! At the shower, two of the people recommended an excellent private tailor near my niece's home who would give her an honest opinion of whether the dress would maintain its integrity after about a four dress size reduction. My sister phoned last night with the news. Not only could they do it, they say they can take in up to seven sizes. They just don't take in the side seams, but actually adjust several of the seams. And it was not really expensive.

Mom and I are doing a bit more shopping this morning, sharing lunch together at her home then she is off to the beauty shop. I am preparing for tomorrow. A big day ahead.

No comments: