Sunday, June 5, 2016

A Little Oxygen, Please

The sun never came out yesterday. Zero. AND it is still foggy this morning. It was marvelous to work for three hours in the garden without the hot sun beating down on me! I got a lot done, trimmed, planted and cleaned up but still need Michel's help today. There are a few things that need to be trimmed and a few things removed.

We have no other plans for the day except for the Warriors and Giants games and an email to the attorney. I love these days. It is always fun to watch how they unfold.

Jim phoned Michael to swing by the yard to pick up some fresh petrale sole that was caught yesterday. I cooked it up in a pan for a quick absolutely delicious dinner last night. What a treat!

I have noticed that my breathing is going downhill. There was a lot of coughing yesterday and even on 4 liters of oxygen, I was still needing to take breaks while working in the garden. I must remember that the downhill I am feeling is the new normal. And adjustment is needed. I need to be more mindful of my breathing. I need to remember to bring oxygen with me when I go over the pass to be with mom for the day. At the end of the day, I am exhausted and I think it is because of not having enough oxygen during the day. I don't want a stroke or heart attack so I really need to listen to my instincts. Time to bring on the oxygen.

No comments: