Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Working Out

Back to pulmonary rehab today! The fires and winds are waining so the air quality is better on the other side of the pass. But, it is still warmer than usual and I am just itching for Fall weather, including cool nights. It was so hot in my kitchen last evening that I couldn't cook a proper dinner. Instead, I threw a few shrimp in a pan to cook, tossed a Caesar Salad and done. Dinner. This morning, I am going to make dinner before the rehab class so it is ready for tonight.

Mom and I ran errands and had a special lunch together yesterday. She told me that my niece had phoned to share that she and her husband just bought a house. I am so thrilled for them. As we are all getting together for lunch on Sunday, I messaged her yesterday to bring photos of the new house. They close the day before Thanksgiving. So exciting!

The holidays. The new traditions are happening but they are easier for some than others. My sister's family is meeting us for our first pre-holiday lunch on Sunday. This luncheon will determine if we do these luncheons twice a year, not involving any holidays. I hope it goes well.

I am looking forward to rehab class and to seeing everyone. My body needs a good workout. The little Irish Fiddling rehearsal is tonight, too. It should be a fun, busy day.

No comments: