Monday, May 10, 2010

Fly Away Home













Mary flies home this afternoon. We had so much fun. I think I have had too much fun!!!

We visited some friends yesterday then had a great dinner after a nice drive down the coast. We shared some oysters then had crab sandwiches. Oh, and I forgot the pies for dessert. Nice to spend a Mother’s Day with Mary, probably for the first time ever.

I phoned my mom and we had an honest talk about her future living environment. She does not want to leave her friends and doctors to live closer to my sister. I told her that was fine and that I would help her find a great place in her hometown. I guess that this year is going to be one for more changes than I expected.

After dropping Mary off at the airport, I am going to swing by the other rehab and work out for the first time since last Wednesday. It’s going to hurt!

No comments: