Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Motivational Speaker?!?












When I told Michael that I was thinking about writing a blog about our experiences over the last five years along with putting it into context, he gave me the go ahead.

We have handled it together based on what we have built as a couple. To understand how we are getting through this with our attitude, I was going to have to write about our beginnings and our life.

It is scary to put it all out there.

He does not read the blog but we talk about the topics. If I can’t remember a detail, he often will fill in the blank.

He says that what I really need to do is to be a motivational speaker. Yikes!! I don’t know if I have the energy though it is interesting for me to think about.

Who knows? Maybe. One day.

Next: A Love Story

No comments: