Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bored Sick

I am tired of being sick, still not well but now I am well enough to be bored. That is not good. Closets are being re-organized, nightstands are being cleaned out and yard work is being done. I should still stay down and quiet for just a few more days but my body is screaming to be moved.

For the first time since I have become ill with my ILD, this cold did not go into my lungs. I feel like I have won a battle but I don't want to backslide by doing too much. No rehab class today or Thursday because I also don't want to share this with everyone there.

I am at the point where it could go either way. Maybe I will be tempting fate if I go to the orchestra rehearsal Wednesday night. But, I should go. I need to go.

So today, I am booking more time on the couch after a quick trim of the grass. It is also supposed to be sunny and warm so I will bring a book into the garden later this afternoon. Not a bad plan but a bit boring!

No comments: