Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cold? Yuck - American Thoracic Society? Love

A beautiful day driving down the coast and having lunch with friends today? Cancelled. Rehab class today? Cancelled. Orchestra rehearsal last night? Cancelled.

I am one sick puppy. The couch is my friend. Already worked my way through a box of Puffs. This is one nasty cold.

The coughing has begun. Gunk is coming up but it is clear. No infection yet.

In other news: The American Thoracic Society is one well run organization. I am so impressed with their handling of me as a speaker at their convention in May. A coordinator sent an e-mail yesterday to six parties requesting which dates and times we were available for a conference call sometime during a week in March. Very organized.

I have already been assigned a handler who will meet us and walk us through the process at the convention. We also have been invited to several other activities including a dinner in honor of all the presenters. I am loving this group.

No comments: