Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Life's Happy Downtimes

Life's rhythms. I've been noticing them lately. They range from frantically busy to bored silly. I'm somewhat in the bored silly stage waiting for something to happen.

The next few days are going to be quiet so I am planning to take advantage of the downtime. Paperwork. End of year paperwork. Preparing for tax time paperwork. And rehab. There is always rehab.

Upcoming goodness? 
Lunch Friday with my dear friend Dolores. 
Rehearsals begin with the little violin students I performed with in December for a one-piece presentation as a prelude to my orchestra concert in May. 
An ILD Support Group meeting featuring a Hospice organization preceded by a lunch with my friend Susan.
I am going to buy the paint for the front bathroom early next week. Time to update it again. I am planning on attacking a wall a day until it is finished.
An expected warm weekend ahead so I am dreaming of sitting in the garden with a good book and a large glass of iced water. 

Other than that, quiet. No doctors appointments, no meeting, no performances, no "have-tos." Nothing. 

Pretty wonderful.

No comments: