Monday, February 13, 2012

Limping into the Week

I think I have been burning the candle at both ends. Too many dinners out. Been doing too much. I have a sore throat so we now go into anti-cold mode. In goes the Airborne and Cold Ease and Zinc lozenges and a nighttime antihistamine. That usually sends it away but this one feels like it is going to stay. So, if I feel any lung congestion, I will phone Dr. K. and request antibiotics to attack a brewing bacterial infection.

It is raining here. Hard. I have to leave within the hour to drive the 100 miles over a bridge and over three mountain passes to pick up my mom and bring her in to see the independent living places. I had hoped for an easy drive but...

I did finish painting the front bathroom except for a second coat on the ceiling, put all the essential stuff back in for mom's visit then did a quick cleaning of the house. Last night, I watched the Red Carpet for the Grammy's but read that William's group did not win in their category. This was their fourth time at the Grammy's. Today, they leave for a month long tour beginning in Australia.

Michael was trying to finish some stuff at his shop through early evening so I crawled into bed at 5:00PM last night and awoke at 6:00AM. I feel goofy with so much sleep but it was so needed!

It's going to be a long few days and I am not feel strong going into it.

No comments: