Friday, October 18, 2013

PFTs and Pumpkins

A quick blog this morning. There is a strike in the BART system this morning so the trip into the city for my 9:00AM PFTs this morning is going to take at least double the time. I am leaving within the hour. It will be interesting to see if I did any damage these last two months.

Afterwards, mom and I are going to lunch and errands before I head home for the weekend. The entire weekend. The crazy pumpkin Festival is taking over the town. I bought a ton of food yesterday so we don't have to leave the house.

The rehab class went well yesterday. It was great to see everyone, Dick came by beforehand to give me some recipes and a hug. Sherman is still out because of the surgery to his hand. It was quiet there but I was exhausted afterwards.

Here we go. Into the weekend. Pumpkins galore!

No comments: