Thursday, October 24, 2013

Back To Life

I think she was trying to kill us! The yoga hell class was a challenge plus it went overtime. The 90-minute class was close to 2 hours. This was my first class back since my lung issues. Thankfully, I am not sore today but I feel taller and stronger.

And, the second new event back into my life was orchestra rehearsal. It felt fantastic to play again. The Debussy Petit Suite was so beautiful with the harp near me. Beautiful. But, I began to fade around 8:30 and struggled the last hour. The music required a lot of thinking - key signatures with lots of sharps and flats which changed throughout the piece. Brain workout! We fell into bed at 10 and I don't think either of us moved until the alarm went off at 5AM. Yes, that early! Mom has an emergency eye doctor appointment at 8:00 this morning, about an hour from her home.

Also today, Apple phone to notify me that the parts to fix my computer are in so we will be dropping it off this morning after her appointment. The plan is to get it all done so I can go to my rehab class at noon. Busy morning ahead!

No comments: