Sunday, January 4, 2015

Christmas Banished

Christmas has been removed from the inside of the house. At last! Now, if only I can get the outside lights taken down! Michael is not quite well enough to attack that job yet so it will have to wait. He is better, though, and expects to go to work tomorrow, even if he doesn't stay all day.

The laundry is done and put away, the yards are cleaned up from the storms, the flower pots are watered, food for the week is in the house, cash is in my wallet so I am ready for the week! I need to return a pair of cords tomorrow. What was I thinking? I will never be a 10 petite SHORT. Way too short. Mom and I will return those tomorrow and run a few other errands. We have not been together for a week so there will never be a pause in the conversation.

Michael's appetite has returned so I am making some hard-boiled eggs right now, will stuff them with cream cheese and herbs, wrap them in bacon and cook them until the bacon is crispy. One of his favorite breakfasts.

I am seeing the nutritionist on Thursday and I am ready for him! I feel like I have lost at least three pounds since our last visit. It has been a good holiday for me. Not too many goodies!

No comments: