Saturday, January 3, 2015

Improving

Have we move forward in the house since yesterday? Nope. Christmas is still ready to be put away but I am waiting for the boxes to come down from the attic. I did wash and iron the sheets to get all the germs out of them. Michael is still not close to being well but he is better. I also made my way into town to pay the mortgage.

We have no more food in the house so this morning, I am going over the pass to visit the butcher and Trader Joe's. I am leaving Michael home alone! Hopefully, he will have some real clothes on by the time I get home. He might even get my boxes down. We'll see.

My cough lessens each day and my energy is returning. Things are looking up but this has been a tough way to begin a new year.

My goals for the day? Rid the house of Christmas, cook a breakfast and lunch recipe for the week, present an enticing dinner to inspire Michael's appetite, re-organize my closet and take a nap. All worthy goals for this third day of the new year.

No comments: