Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Storm Blew Through

Fueled by an Americano, we made our way through the huge Macy's, including their tons of sale racks and I ended up buying the only thing not on sale! I still got a discount for using a credit card but it was a good price. An eggplant colored three-button, structured, lightweight jacket to wear over my new skinny jeans this winter. We have mild winters!

We celebrated with a lunch at PF Chang's where we got into a conversation with our waiter. He had just moved from Rochester, NY to the Bay Area with his sister and had been working at the restaurant for just under a week! Great kid. He was shocked that I knew anything about Rochester and all the places they visited on their road trip to their new home. Sweet kid.

It was hot and humid when I got home and we had a huge lightning storm with lots and lots of thunder through the night. While on the front porch watching the fireworks move through, one bolt struck near our fence! Too close! One of the neighbors was with us and we all jumped and moved closer to the house! Then, it poured. Lots of rain. Another hot and muggy day ahead. So not what we are used to here on the coast!

Breathing was difficult all day. The air was heavy and I should have carried some oxygen with me. This morning, Jeannie and are going to the rehab class and it will be interesting to see our numbers. I will bet everyone will be having a hard time breathing.

No comments: