Monday, January 13, 2020

Screeching Halt

Well, that didn't work. I had the whole day planned:

  • Deliver some of mom's medications to her assisted living people
  • Visit with mom
  • Remove and mail her heart monitor
  • Fill my car with gasoline
  • Eat leftovers lunch in the car
  • Arrive at my university hospital on time, park, make some phone calls then arrive right at 12:30 to the pulmonary function lab
  • Then.....

They didn't have an appointment for me. I told them who in the transplant team had made the appointment and they got her on the phone. Apparently, after she made today's appointment, she cancelled another set of PFTs in March. Well, someone was confused. They cancelled today's appointment and saved the March appointment.

Sooooo, I am heading back up there on the only day this week when I wasn't going to be driving back to the university hospital. Wednesday, 10:00 for a 6-minute walk test and 11:00 for the PFTs. I hope!

No comments: