Wednesday, June 5, 2013

More Energy

I think I am feeling better. I found myself up and moving around last evening instead of just resting. A tomato plant needed to be replanted, a flower bed needed water, I printed some stuff I needed, cleaned a drawer in the kitchen...I had extra energy at the end of the day. A rare event lately.

Michael didn't get home until late so I stayed up with him until 10:00. That is very late for me but I slept through the night and got eight hours of sleep. In two hours, I leave for the yoga hell class then the fun will begin. I am meeting a former student for lunch in Palo Alto. It will be a mad dash to change and hit the road to make our lunch on time. I am so looking forward to seeing him.

We got a new person in the rehab class yesterday. He and I were raised in the same area at the same time and he kept saying that I looked familiar. After a chat, we discovered that we indeed know some people in common. Very nice man and will fit into the class just fine.

The ILD Support Group meeting next Tuesday will feature Dr. Kerri Johannson, a visiting fellow from the University of Calgary, who will talk to us about her area of interest - Interstitial Lung Disease and the Environment. Since I have an environmental lung disease, I really don't want to miss this meeting.

I hope my energy level continues to improve.

No comments: