Sunday, July 3, 2016

Better

We have turned a corner! Michael is so much better this morning. Maybe, I can sleep in my own bed tonight! The goal today includes washing and ironing the sheets and taking a long shower. Looking out the windows this morning, the ground is wet from fog mist. No sun. Yesterday, we turned on the furnace for a little bit to take the chill off. July. Crazy.

I didn't do a thing yesterday except be with Michael. After a quick run to Safeway then a little later to pick up some lunch, we stayed home all day.

The gardens are still calling to me,"Hello! Get out here!" If the fog lifts and the grass dries a bit, I will attempt to go out and play with them.

We are loving this lazy three day weekend. It feels so luxurious.

I so hope you are enjoying it, too!

No comments: